1. Be safe!
a. Please do not ride on unsafe ground! We do not want to hear about anyone or the horses getting hurt.
b. Breez’n Barrels is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
2. Please be honest!
3. Have fun!
4. Be a good sport! Anyone showing bad sportsmanship, rudeness, bullying, etc. will be banned! This is a zero-tolerance policy!!!! No exceptions.
5. Races are open to everyone!
6. The race schedule will be posted on Facebook on the Breez’n Barrels page.
7. Entries must be completed; entry forms filled out, fees paid, and waiver signed before you post your run. Runs that are posted without a completed entry will be removed.
8. Entries fees are $30.00 per run. Entries fees must be paid via Venmo (see below for Venmo info). If you do not have Venmo, please contact us and we will work something out.
9. 80% payback.
10. All patterns must be set to the specifications provided by Breez’n Barrels.
11. Number of divisions will be determined by number of entries.
12. All videos must include:
a. Measurements of pattern; Use a measuring tape to show measurements - 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 1st, 1st to timeline and 2ndto timeline. This must be done at the start of each run.
b. Your completed run in its entirety; from start to finish. One horse/run per video.
c. A visible time at the end of your run. Please show the timer at the end of each run.
d. You must have a visible timeline; examples: a line in the dirt using floor or a visible line drawn in the dirt, cones or poles (both must be visible in the video), anything that shows us the timeline.
e. The video must be taken in-line with the timeline or a no time will be given.
f. All videos must include the name of horse and rider at the start and end of the video. This will help us to make sure that we are giving the time to the correct person/horse combo.
13. You can enter as many times as you would like on different horses. Each horse can only be entered once.
14. No dress code.
If you have any questions, please comment on this post or send a PM to Breez’n Barrels. We will get back to you as soon as we can.